UV Bio-Wall Commercial In-Duct UV Air Sterilization System
The patented UV Bio-Wall provides a “barrier wall” of UV Energy, destroying biological and chemical contaminants passing through it.
Each Bio-Wall uses 5 High Intensity 19 mm Pure Fused UVC Quartz Lamps, which are mounted to Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors that reflect the full 360º of Germicidal Radiation. The Bio-Wall is mounted parallel to the airstream in order to maximize the contaminant’s contact time with the UV Energy.
The Bio-Wall is equipped with a monitoring display built into the ballast box which includes a digital visual hour accumulator, monitoring LED’s and “Lamp Out” alarms. Dry contacts allow for building automation integration.
The number and length (lamps up to 60″ long) of Bio-Wall’s will depend on the size of the duct, the velocity of the air moving within the duct, the specific contaminants to be treated and the desired % kill of the contaminants.
- Reduce airborne infection rates, building related illnesses, workplace absenteeism while dramatically improving Indoor Air Quality
- Continuously treats the entire duct
- Destroys up to 99.9999% of bio-chemical contaminants
- Sanuvox provides detailed Real-Time Kill Rates & Sizing Calculations
- Tested by the US EPA and National Homeland Security to destroy >99.9% of bio-contaminants on a single pass
- Available in 40″, 50″ and 60″ lengths
- 5 High-Intensity Pure Fused 19mm. Quartz UVC Lamps
- Anodized Aluminum Parabolic Reflectors maximizes UV energy
- Digital Timer, LED & audible alarm on ballast control panel
- Available with Dry Contacts
- Warranty: 15 Years Ballast; 2 Years UV Lamp