S300FX-GX HEPA / UV Sterilization
The S300FX-GX is designed for applications that require filtration as well as purification. The included HEPA Filter is 99.97% effective, trapping particles down to 0.3 microns in size. Purification is done through Germicidal Photo-Oxidation. The air is pulled into the Aluminum UV Reaction Chamber where the air is made to pass parallel to the UV Lamp, bombarding it with UVC & UVV light, destroying the biological & chemicals in the air. The air continues to pass through the pre-filter and finally the HEPA filter.
By combining HEPA Filtration & UV Purification, Sanuvox is able to offer a complete IAQ solution in one unit.
- 2″ pre-filter & True 2.5″ HEPA Filter captures particles down to 0.3 microns in size
- Eradicates biological contaminants such as mold, bacteria, viruses, germs & allergens
- Destroys chemicals & biological odors
- 200 / 300 cfm. 2 speed blower
- Patented 19mm High-Intensity Quartz UVC/UVV ‘J’ Lamp (18″ arc length)
- Aluminum Reaction Chamber maximizes UV intensity
- Patented Design & Sanuvox Quality
- 3 Year Warranty including UV Lamp