ASEPTIX 2 Mobile UV Sterilization
UVC Germicidal Energy is effective at penetrating the cellular membrane of the microorganism causing irreparable damage to the DNA resulting in the destruction or sterilization of the microorganism.
Conventional mobile / room UV sterilization systems are effective but require multiple positioning within a room to lessen the chances of “shadow area” that block the sterilizing ability of the UVC light. In doing so, time and resources are spent moving the system around the room and in some cases preparing the room for additional treatments.
The Sanuvox Aseptix2 Mobile UV Sterilization System utilizes a Primary & Secondary unit that is designed to sterilize a patient room or operating theater from multiple angles dramatically minimizing the shadow area that is so problematic for other UV sterilizers. The Aseptix2 Primary & Secondary units communicate wirelessly to each other sterilizing a conventional patient room in less than 15 minutes.
No other medical UV sterilization system has the ability to treat a patient or operating room as efficiently and effectively as the Sanuvox Aseptix2.
- Dual unit operation guarantees most effective sterilization / terminal cleaning possible
- Minimizes “shadow area”
- Tested to show >99.9999% reduction of C. difficile & MRSA
- Wireless communication with any smart device
- Integrated Infra-Red Motion Detectors
- Data capture records sterilization process
- Medical grade stainless steel & aluminum